Tuesday, June 17, 2003

Account of day 2
Woken at 7am by the violent banging of window blinds. Turns out that the window in my parents bedroom was opened. Raining arhhhhh~~ Scrambled up to shut them, knocked down the huge "crystal ball" on my father's table. Just imagine a marble magnified 50 times bounching on the floor. The neighbours must reallie hate me for making such a ruckus so early in the morn. Luckily my floor tiles aren't made of ceremic or they'll b a real huge crack. Went back to b sleep, to early to b up. Lesson learnt today: Always remember to close the windows b4 i sleep.
-Ring Ring- -zhen qiao ke shi mei yuan-
Watched "Bruce Almighty", not bad really. I enjoyed it plus the last bit was quite touching. Been catching movies consecutively every Mon maybe should watch "Finding Nemo" next mon?
Dot stayed over. Watched 'Returners', (i thought it'll b some gangster flick, ended up becoming a show abt ET wanting to go home) and disc one of 'Chinese Ghost Story'. (too typical, figured it would b a waste of our time watching disc 2) We ended up talking abt friends till 3am. Interesting? I dunno...
By the way, my attempt at using the washing machine was successful! clean clothes! heh. *shakes own hand*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home