Monday, May 05, 2003

When u're alone cos i'm away. Don't b sad, dun be afraid. I'm gonna turn my thoughts to u, like i always do. I'm gonna luv u till the end. I'm gonna b ur veri true fren. I wanna share ur ups n downs. I'm gonna b ard. Catch u when u fall, hold u when u're down. Sharing every moment, i wanna share it all, I do. I believe i found the miracle. I do. I'm gonna b ard-Michael learns to rock

How nice, how nice.(funny how my speech is riddled with repetitions) but tts the way uh-huh uh-huh i like it. ok now it sounds stupid.
What if I have only 7 more days to live, what do u want me to do as a friend to u.... whereva did that come from? what if I can only spare u one day... (cos well, I do have PLENTY of friends....) I told her i like her to keep that day for her family. Weird rite? As if i dun want tt day. =) It's gd enuff for me to know that i was alloted a day in the first place. These kinda thoughts are too sad to contemplate. Let's not think of what would happen if one leaves but think of making every min worthwhile. These feeling kinda scares me. Perhaps i'd appear nonchalent till the end but please remember that i'm a living breathing human being with possibly great acting skills. Will i cry if u leave? Without a doubt.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home