Monday, May 12, 2003

Today was great u know.. It was.. It was really gd. I was happy. I was smiley in the morning. I was hysterical(in a gd sense) in the atfternoon. It was for no apparent reason. I just felt like luffing. I really miss the feeling. But i knew it won't last. It neva does. It was just a matter of when and what event that would take place that would send me to the pits. Why does it haf to be that? Something that made me feel like waking up every morning would now b the reason why i feel so terrible. I really was glad. why do u haf to break me? Or am i doing it to myself. I really hate this. argh. Y do i yearn for things that hurt so much.

"Sometimes when we touch the honesty's too much and i haf to close my eyes and hide. I wanna hold u till i die till we both break down n cry. I want to hold u till the fear in me subsides."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home