Saturday, May 31, 2003

My friends
Sometimes I'm treated like a substitute. A second option. The next available one. The opportunity cost. No.. tts not right, opportunity cost is supposed to b the next best thing. What makes it worse is when it's so obvious. Have the courtesy to make it less conspicuous pls. Msg me when u're pissed off with her, use me as the last resort. Hello? I can't be bothered to entertain you. I can't even believe u remembered my existence. Don't treat me like an information counter cos i'm not one. Don't ring the bell when u need me. I'm not a librarian. I'm sorry for the sarcasm in my tone or even abt my cynism in ur actions. I can't help it. I'm left with no choice. I'm too used to it. I'm so sick of it. Sure i may smile and say 'hi' but that will b as far as it goes, don't come close. To put up my hypocrisy and pretence is hard. One day i might just blast at u. It's so sad to think of each one of u. Too bad u all won't get to read this. Let's all b happy 'hi-bye' frens.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home