Sunday, May 18, 2003

Irritated
Neva attempt to fix anything when u're irritated. I tried fixing my correction tape cos one of the coils slipped out. In the end more n more slipped out n i wind up with slingies the physics tcher uses to demonstrate logitudinal and transverse wave forms. Grr.. and b4 that i dropped my comb and one of the "tooth" (teeth of the comb, one of it shld b tooth rite? heh) came out. Ah... all because my right to watch zhen qin was taken away. sheeeesh. Just because u dun like me watching serialised shows "watch for what, you'll have to follow it, don't watch lah". I like serials ok! He just took the remote ctrl n changed the channel. Ah! Pissed. I was happily watching whilst doing mah physics n he had to distrupt it. This is not the first time. bleah. I've yet to speak to him and will not till this day is done. Call me petty, call me spoilt, i don't care i'm still gonna sulk away. This is not just about depriving me of the television, it's about dictating what i want to watch and i won't stand for it. This just made my blood pressure go up a notch, over a stupid programme. Now she nags me abt using the comp too often "keep using the computer, did u do ur wrk?" bah... shuddup. I'm going to sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home