Saturday, May 10, 2003

hoho.. i realised something.. my blogs r not titled! No wonder they seem to miss out on a little something. Then again it's quite bothersome to come up with a title. Lazy me. Today was math test. We'll skip tt part. I was sniffing away.. stupid nose, kept running, stupid throat, kept coughing. Thanks to the darlings who were concerned... I'm fine.
Went to amk wif wenyi n hs after the test. We were gonna meet the 2 Chars in the afternoon so we decided to go to amk library to read the time away. Guess wad? The lib was still closed. We den decided to head to amk central. All the shops were shut!! ah....great. Went for breakfast, hs left, shops were still shut. Walked ard aimlessly. Spotted a Guardian Pharmacy outlet which just opened. yay! Strolled in. strolled out. Next opened shop, accessory shop. Strolled in. Strolled out. Another accessory shop. Strolled in. Strolled out. Handicraft shop not opened yet. Strolled into yet another Guardian Pharmacy outlet near it. Strolled out. Bestway opened! Strolled in. strolled out. Walked to amk lib.
Nice n spacious place! Really looks bigger after the renovation. I still remember how it was b4 renovation cos it was sort of my pri sch hangout. On saturday, we'd go on down to amk lib to borrow goosebumps, sweetvalley high( i din read this), babysitters club(i din read this either). I still remember back then we were allowed to borrow 8 bks per card and my friends would bring their mama's card, their papa's card to sweep the contents off the shelves into their plastic bags. Talk abt being kiasu. I din do tt lor, reallie... back den i was too lazy to carry so many books home. Whatever for? I won't be able to read all of them anyway. Where was I? Read read read. Walked back to amk central to meet one char. Watched her eat lunch. Listen to her rattle on and on. Took a train to PS, walked through Istana Park, "Gd place to hanky panky" quoted frm Char. Walked ard PS cos charm wasn't there yet. The whole place looks different. Revamped? Or isn't that i haven't been there in a long while. Settled at foodcourt. Charm came, watched her eat... talked alot of crap. They talked alot of crap, i just interrupted whenever i wanted to. Reminded me of the gd 'ol days. =0) It was good. 2 yrs of being in the same class. We've known each other for 4 yrs! wow... 1/4 of our lifes? heh Seems short, yet it seems long. I enjoyed today's outing... congratulations if u managed to read through it the draggy, useless bits.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home