Thursday, May 29, 2003

Here there everywhere
Here... making each day of the yr,
Changing my life with a wave of her hand
Nobody can deny tt their's something there
There...running my hands through her hair
both of us thinking how good it can be
someone is speaking but she doesn't know he's there
I want her everywhere and if she's beside me i know i need neva care
but to love her is to need her everywhere
knowing that love is to share, each one believing tt love neva dies
watching her eyes n hoping i'm always there
I will b there n everywhere
here there and everywhere.

Heh.. they shld rename the song "omnipresence". Anyway, lisa, sj, merv n i decided to skip the last chem lect today. Since we would only be going there to copy frm the slides, we figured we could do tt at home. Besides, I couldn't really catch all the previous lectures and it's all memory work. I might as well slowly figure them out myself. I was joking to lisa that i'm really suay, if i tried ponning i'd get caught at the first attempt n warned her against joining. Well guess wad, while we were all leaving the canteen we met Mrs Wong.(chem tcher) *pengs* We just walked away briskly and she didn't catch up after us. But she definately saw us. We're gonna get it tmr man. Talk abt suay. Me and my foul mouth. Bleah.. Sometimes i wonder whether there's such a thing as a gift to prophecise. hah.

Yesterday, we had sectionals wif huang shen. And he said i wasn't hitting the timpani loud enough... bohoo... I was worn out after the 3hr prac. I need to train my arm strength... I have 2 months. push-ups? logs? haha maybe i should just carry all my files+10yr series to sch everyday. When we were training for "long teng" in st nicks under zhang lao shi, the sectionals were quite "xiong". We'd get muscle aches, cuts, bruises after each practice. Nobody complained cos it was fun! We were neither greatly motivated to carry on by getting a gold for syf (or rather I wasn't motivated by it) nor were we tense at the practices. I was merely enjoying the practise sessions with ah bao, jocelyn, jing n jk.Stress improves performance? Really? I miss those times. I still haf jing n jk at practices but it's just not the same.
Nothing will eva b the same.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home