Monday, April 28, 2003

*yawn* missed me? probably not. Ah well. Life's like that. Deja vu. Did i say this b4?
SYF's next week. I desperately need to perfect my "tika ta tika ta" rhythm. Sheeesh. It's not difficult but i just can't get it too used to "ta tika ta" Absolutely frustrating. Everything is frustrating. Frustrated over nothing.
Went to an ITE talentime to support a friend... I must say the soloist were of rather high standards. The band performances were not bad too.. just a tad bit harmful to my ears. It jogged memories, though few but hard to surpress. Begone begone. My friend managed to sleep through it! I applaud her feat. Anyway, it was rather good on the whole.
My friend wrote me a postcard =) said that i could go to her if i needed someone to talk to. Do i show that i'm in dire need for help? I''ve already recieved another one from another friend. Hmm... The more the ask, the more i wonder. I'm ok. or am i?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home