Monday, April 07, 2003

*twirls round n round n round*
Today i got to swing on a swing bahahaha~~!! for a short while. I went to the lil' hill cum park just behind my house. I always tell myself i'd go there to walk but i neva got down to doing it. So today xin xue lai chao brought my bro there. After one and a half weeks of not having PE my stamina became shit.. My stamina has always been the cannot-make-it type but today was worse. My bro being the super-hyper active kido, ran so far ahead of me. He had to wait for me all the way. After all that, i felt like puking and my vision became all blurry. That's y i didn't swing much or else i'll puke all over, besides my bro was once again off to the other part of the park.. so energetic sia.. I felt like an ah ma!! Didn't do anything else besides tt.
Looks like i din get what i set out to know... kinda sad.. but nvm it's alright.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home