Sunday, April 13, 2003

I love you lord and I lift my voice to worship you all my soul rejoice.
Take joy my king, in what you hear. May it be a sweet sweet sound in your ear.

i just got back frm church Lenten Vigil... 8-12+ wohoo.. it's been a while since i participated in such activities. The singing, the praying, the kneeling... my knees hurt a little, which again is a sign of ageing =/. We sang so many songs..I love singing~! I liked one alot but i didn't catch the title.. darn.. next time i find i post here k? haha... I'm super hyper now... just jubilant i guess.
This song just reminds me of st nicks... With the ongoing war and stuff i guess this is what we need.

Let there be peace on earth and let it begin with me.
Let there be peace on earth, the peace that was meant to be.
With God as the Father, brothers all are we..
Let me walk wif my brother in perfect harmony.

Let peace begin with me let this be the moment now.
With every step i take let this be my solemn vow.
To take each moment and live each moment in peace eternally.
Let there be peace on earth and let it begin with me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home