Wednesday, March 05, 2003

The speech thingie is finally over.... yay!~ Man, my hand was shaking like a leaf. Stella, Yz and Sj said it wasn't obvious. Good. Maybe what i said about "Nervousness shows only 1/10th of wad you're really feeling" was true. I really felt very touched by everyone of the wishes and encouragement that the class gave me. Even the simplest question on how it went showed that you all cared.The suggestions on what topics to speak about and on how to go about presenting it was really helpful. Oh yes.. special thanks to charmiane maine maine... thank you for a sample of your speech. I truly feel blessed with all you pple!~

Another thing settled, another one coming up... Track and Field Meet organising is no simple task. We were supposed to meet just now when i was having the speech thing, but i sms-ed one of them and found out that only 3 people where there. I asked what they did, she told me they just stared at each other. Great. I asked when is the next meeting, she said it's not settled. The schedule for hits have to be out by next week and everything is not settled?? Dang. I forsee dark clouds approaching. Did i mention i have no idea whatsoever of how a sports meet is carried out? And i have no idea what events are gonna take place. Hooray... Worse case senario: During the meet we might all be waving little flags, cheering the people on in a potato sack race. Then again, i would feel that looking at people hobble around in gunny sacks is more entertaining than them performing circular motion round the track. Each is entitled to his own opinion, so please don't attack me with a baton.

Things are still not settled for me. It's there at the back of my mind. I'm still clueless. I have yet to find an answer. Perhaps i never will. Or just maybe i'll end up like a raft in the unknown ocean- drift.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home