Friday, March 07, 2003

Sometimes i just don't feel like doing stuff... I just want to sit around and stare...
Just now i was playing with my earring and i dropped the backing. It fell onto the sofa and it went into it.( I hope u know wad i mean). Anyway, I frantically, stuck my hands into the gaps between the sofa but i couldn't find it. My bro offered to help me. I was feeling agitated already and so i brushed him away, he'll probably mess things up. I gave up after awhile and went to my room, if it's lost, it's lost. Den my mother called me and told me she found it. I was real happy. It's just an insignificant thing but to have found what's thought was lost is a good feeling. And i had that feeling again when i did what hs adviced me to do. Then again later on seems like it's gone again.
Another thing, when i'm frustrated over something i tend to brush people away, people who want to help. (i.e my bro) I feel bad for doing it, worse thing is i only realise it after i sit down to think. =( Some things you search so hard for and yet u can't find/get. You just let things take their course. If it happens it happens. If it doesn't, so be it. However, if i adopt this attitude it'll b like i don't strive to achieve my goals. =(
Is it all gone? Is it a mirage? An illusion? There never was. You won't forget. I'll have to live with that.

Thank ya demoner for your time. It's just a one-liner which wouldn't really express how i appreciate the conversations but i guess this is all that i can do. Oh yes.. I'm supposed to put down your name like i miss you. That really isn't hard to do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home