Tuesday, March 11, 2003

Mary Says- Lee Hom
How long has it been since i held ur hand?
How long will it be till i haf u right here.
You say that it hurts, i can't disagree.
But how can i hold on to someone who's leaving me?

Chorus:
And mary says she's gonna b ok.
She tells me things are getting busier these days
And mary says she's gonna b alright.
You know how much i need her in my life
Goodbye yesterday, i see my dreams walking away.
And mary looks just like she did b4 as if she don't love me. Don't love me anymore.

I could shake your hand or i could kiss you goodbye.
But i just might break down looking in your brown eyes.
So what happens next? Do i listen to my mind or heart?
I don't know where to start feeling alright again.

Chorus

And mary says she's gonna b ok.
She tells me things will be much easier some day.
And mary says she's gonna b alright.
You know how much i'm missing her deep inside.
And mary says she's gonna b ok. (she tells me things are getting busier each day, and mary says shes gonna b..)
She's gonna be alright. She's gonna be alright.

The song is so sad. The chinese one is nice too. I'll slowy convert it to han yu pin yin. But then again listening to it tells me that i'm gonna have a hard time figuring out what he's saying.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home