Friday, March 07, 2003

I wasn't happy today. I was just counting down till all the lessons were over, so i could go home. Now, I'm home and i feel like going out cos my papa's at home. I just wanna have time away. Away from everything that requires mental stimulation. But there's no where to go. I love my little messy room. If only it was soundproof and without a door.
I felt abit better in the afternoon after recieving an sms. Nothing to it. Just a greeting will do.
I went home wif Lisa... we had a little chat/gossip hehe... *wink* i wonder how tmr's chalet thingie will go. I'm deciding whether to go for mass first den go to the chalet or to go to the chalet and leave early on Sun morn. hmm... I concluded that i'm a worrywort. i'm stressed over nothing. I need my regular dosage of laughter. I hope i get it tmr. I feel like sitting on a swing now. Shucks, they don't have swings there rite? I want to watch the sunrise/sunset. Is it that nice? Maybe i'll take a nice walk along the beach. No no, i'll just sit and watch. Ooohh.... i know, i want to sing!!~

"yue liang zai ni de yan jing, tai yang zai wo xin.
xian zai wo chang zhe shou ge, ooh zhi wei ni.
xiang ba shuo you fan nao dou wang diao, zuo bu zuo de dao.
ni ming bai wo xin zai ran shao ying wei ni, ying wei ni...

ni xin zhong de hua wo quan dou xiang ting, neng bu neng xiang xin.
Suo you de meng li quan dou shi ni, hui bu hui ting xi.
he ni yi qi shi fou bu hui zai fang qi, ni de xin li you mei you mi mi
wo fen bu qing bu yao zai yi.
zhi xiang wei xiang wei ni, xie yi shou ge, xie yi shou ge, dou shi ni..Ooh.

love's in the air it's everywhere, everyone can see, everyone can feel.
That love's in the air, it doesn't matter where. Everyone agrees love is all we need.
When the moon falls in your eyes, i know the sun has set.
The fire still burns within me since the day we met.
I know my heaven would be so complete, you could make it real.
I won't let this chance go by, I can see, I can feel you." - Shunzi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home