Wednesday, March 19, 2003

I realised today that coincidences are hard to come by. To meet a friend on the street. To meet a friend on the same bus. Today after cca i stayed back for a meeting. After the meeting i wanted to find someone to have lunch with so i called my junior who left an hour ago, with the hope tt maybe they're not done yet and i could go and join them. To my dismay both of them didn't pick up the call so i decided to just head home. My friend who was with me said he could accompany me to eat but i felt bad. Cos he had already taken his lunch, i can't possibly ask him to go there watch me eat. Anyway, while i was crossing the overhead bridge my bus came. I could have made a run for it but i decided aiya... what the heck might as well take my own sweet time. So i boarded the next bus. Lo and behold, I met my jr~ wah.. so happy. She ate already lah... but it's ok at least i got someone to accompany me on the bus. No no.. i shouldn't say 'at least got someone'. It's not just anyone who accompany's me on the bus would make me happy. She just one of those that really perks my day. I was thinking that if i had agreed to eat lunch with my other friend i would have missed her. If i had ran after the bus, i would have missed her. If i had decided to take the train instead, i would have missed her. Just slight alterations in my decisions would change everything. I ended up eating alone at home but the fact that i had experienced 'coincidence' today made me feel lucky!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home