Wednesday, March 12, 2003

I didn't go to school yesterday. Why? Real tired, woke up late, didn't feel good anyway, so what the heck, might as well meditate at home. I woke up at 7am, Walked around. Did a few sums of math, most answers wrong, bth, went to sleep. Woke up 11, went for lunch with my papa. Came back watched tv till 1pm. Went back to sleep. Woke up 6 plus. Went online. Went offline. Went for dinner. Came back to the tele, pck, heartlanders, moulmein high, with thermochem. Went online,. typed letter. Went offline. Read through chem prac till 1am. Couldn't get to sleep till 2+.

Went to school today, I feel much much better than the past few weeks. It's just one day. But I missed school. I missed all my friends. It's great to be back again. I hope this feeling holds. Perhaps the break for me to sleep it all off was what i needed. I really do appreciate all the smses i recieved asking how i was doing. Just one of the little things that make me wanna give all of you a big hug. (cf. lisa's blog on huggles) =0)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home