Tuesday, February 18, 2003

Survived yet another day. I'm sooo way behind in tutorials-Physics, chem, math. Everytime they go through tutorials I feel guilty and lost. We have yet another Gp essay to write argh. The days have been kinda hard to pass. Guess that's why i'm here blogging, but the funny thing is I neva write about what's bothering me. I just type trivial things to cover up what's been happening around. It's those days where u kinda feel sick of living. Nothing is wrong. I just don't like my life ya. I have so many questions not answered. Why? why? why? why? why? why? I desperately need something to laugh like mad about. Don't you just love the feeling of laughing till my tummy aches? I do. Everytime i sink into that ecstacy, i momentarily forget reality. When was the last time i went 'stark raving mad'? I can't rememeber. It must have been quite a while. Sheeeesh. It's been days. Where r u?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home