Sunday, February 16, 2003

Superstar-Carpenters
Long ago, and oh so far away
I fell in love with you, before the 2nd show.
Your guitar, it sounds so sweet and clear.
But u're not reallie here, it's just the radio

Don't u remember u told me u love me baby.
U said u'd b coming back this way again baby.
baby baby baby baby baby, oh baby
I love you i reallie do.(chorus)

Lonliness is such a sad affair,
and i can't hardly wait to b with u again.
What to say, to make you come again,
come back to me again, and play your sad guitar

*chorus*

I like this song!~ It's so sad, I'm feeling like tt now. It was one of my choice for talentime audition and i heard it again on American Idol. Oh abt talentime, i screwed up. Went off key for both songs, malu sia. heh.. what's new. It's ok, the experience was great and you know what M.A.T.H.S?( yar tts our grp name, melissa, me, sj, xm, stella) We were wonderful! We blended at times n it sounded awesome. It was fun! The practices, I really enjoyed it would be glad to do it again. Anyway, got to go on stage 2 times!! wow~ (not tt i haf neva been on stage) I hate it when i get stage jitters and tremble all the way. Must b calm, must b calm. Everytime i make a speech in public, it'll go ok until i start to wonder to myself whether i'm making sense to everyone. Next my mind goes blank. I can't seem to find the right vocab (not much of it) and my speaking fumbles. yabber jabber. Darn. I still dunno what to speak abt for the speech competition thingie. "Thank you" 01 for saboing me. I'm damn stressed out. But I will survive, worse comes to worse i'll just yabber jabber ya?
Valentine's day cum Frienship day was good. It felt alot like st nick's. With little tokens of appreciation passed among frens and balloons all about, it had warmth in it. Thank you for all the gifts sweeties~ I really appreciate it.
I spent my valentine's day with my physics notes. Who's bright idea was it to schedule the test today anyway. tsk tsk. The extra chem lessons was cancelled last min. hooray! but so what? I went home to zzz... What happened during last yrs valentine's day? No recollection whatsoever. Didn't seem like there was any.
Physics test was atrocious. Skip skip skip skip... "U haf 5 more mins" huh?! I haven't even looked at the last section. I shldn't have woken up at 5 to study for it. argh. What's done is done. I'll skip it. We skipped math peer tutorial for breakfast at macs. 8 of us where there, just nice 4 guys sitting oppo us 4 girls. Our class guys are hilarious. Then again, i think majority of guys r hilarious. The conversations they have are light-hearted, 'chummy' kind of feel, entirely different from girls. Not that it's better or not good, it's just different. =0)
To be honest. I haven't been entirely honest about what i type here. No not tt i lie abt stuff. It's just tt I didn't type whole situations and how i really feel about them. I just can't do it. Maybe i dunno what i really feel. There are things that i guess i shouldn't shout out loud in fear of stepping on anyone's tail. Or perhaps what i say would just depict how insensitive n naive my perception on things are. I hate it when i percieve something to b in one way and realise that the truth is the total opposite of my initial outlook. I feel like a failure for not realising things for what they are in the first place. Oh well.. this is getting rather long. Till the next surge of inspiration~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home