Wednesday, February 12, 2003

I'm bored... no bored is not the word. I don't know the appropriate word to describe this feeling. I never know the approriate words this is not new. I'm not supposed to be here, I should be studying argh!! Study study study.Why is it always the 'S' word? I know, everytime i fill in a form i would write 'student' under the column about occupational status... so what?! Does that mean i have to look out for a husband cos i fill in 'single' under marriage status. Utter crap. I am like a vaccuum cleaner.

To have and yet not be contented. To experience and yet not to feel. To hold and yet not to cherish. To hear and yet not to listen. To see and yet not to understand. To miss and yet not to express. To be present and yet not to accept. I think it's just me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home