Sunday, February 02, 2003

Happy new yr to everyone!!!~ I went vising today. A temple, to pay respects to my uncle and ah ma, and also to my uncle's place. As I looked at my ah ma's photo on the tablet I realised I can't really remember her. All i know is that she took care of me when i was young, she called me 'moi yang'(chi name in dialect) and i called her mah mah. I have photos of us going to the zoo when i was hmm... 5? but all of wad i can remember of it is that i insisted on holding her brolly and climbing up the gentle slope with it. I still had the brolly when i was pri however i think it's thrown away and it wasn't the same one. haha. I remember her house, I remember the porridge she used to cook(watery...typical teochew moey), I remember the funeral. I cried on the way there cause my cousins were crying and it made me sad. I was too young to understand, too young to remember. What a waste, not being able treasure those moments. Some people pass you by just like that. =/
It's the 2nd day. What is this nagging feeling? Of something not completed? I feel rather sad now. I miss him. sheeesh. I told him not to call if he can't but i want him to. stupid me. heh. I recieved an sms, I guess it's good enough... bah.. it's not.. I feel worse. I think i'll just go to sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home