Tuesday, February 25, 2003

Darn i'm stressed. Who could know that writing a speech on 'anything' could be so stressful. Don't give me anything, don't make me choose. Don't make me write! It's tmr and i've written nil, zero, kosong. Argh... A big thank u to everyone who has helped me think of ideas... lemme see there was sj, hs, lisa, stef, weiding, mervin, melissa, demoner, clarence, liangy, my savage... i practically asked everyone i meet but still no clue. Ah!... i plan to not touch on anything relating to war, politics, newater, descrimination, pollution, elderly rights... yada yada yada. I'm just fussy right. *toot*. Somebody save me! I dunno, I dunno. Speak about something that's close to my heart, something that interests me. what what??? This reminds me... the inspirational speech on happiness gave me a few pointers...( Wow, I actually took notes?!!) here's for all of u who were in slumberland:

-Don't push the blame on others. Don't ask WHY it happened, ask WHAT you can do to change the situation.
-Understand the principles of life. It's never always smooth sailing.
-Excuses Vs Results
-You become your environment
-Goal setting -not what you get, it's what u become.
-Participators get the most fun ( issit?)
-Happiness is a choice. Control over emotions is a choice.
-Happiness is a When, not a How. It's up to you, when you want happiness to set in, you can't say that u'd be happy only if this n this happens.
-(my favourite) One bite @ a time. I really have to practise this, taking things one step at a time.

Lisa sent me an sms the other day and she said something abt treasuring the times spent. It sort of struck me at that point of time as i've seem to forgotten to appreciate what i have. It's not like i've heard this fact for the first time. It's like at that instant i failed to remember it. I should slow down, think and be grateful. I'll probably be happier then. I should learn to not stress myself. I must regain my "so what" attitude. I didn't finish doing my homework..so what? Math test is on Sat... So what? I haven't written my script.. so what?... so i'm dead. "Ask for me tmr n you shall find me a grave man" mercutio R&J

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home