Wednesday, January 08, 2003

Yes.. I know it's been a long time. Don't worry i'm still around. Just not online. I suddenly feel a surge of sadness. Why is this happening? Oh gosh. It sucks. No no I suck. Bah..... i hate this, i hate this. I feel that i've accomplished nothing in my life, nothing then, nothing now, nothing later. It all seems bleak. I want a goal. A goal to work towards. ~sigh~ Short term goal: go to a local uni. Long term goal: get married, be a tai-tai bahahaha, which reminds me, i'm supposed to write an entry about marriage. Aiya lazy. And oh yes, I really meant it when i said in class that I would be disappointed if i don't get married. hahaha. When Mr Wee asked why, I couldn't think of it at that moment, I wanted to say that it'll benefit me but then i thought, that would be a very lousy reason cause wouldn't that be very selfish of me? Then again why do i want it? Someone to 'have and hold'? Someone to share forever with? Is there such a thing as forever? haha cynism cynism... Of course. That's what all the fairy tale books say "And they lived happily ever after." 'True happiness is an illusion. Discuss'. If i really understood this, i would have written it by now, I believe that it's not an illusion, but it will be easier to write that it is an illusion but i'm not contented with that. I guess i never will be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home