Monday, January 20, 2003

My darling, you came into my life when I was secondary 3. For 3 years, you've been what i've needed, provided me with all the facts and figures. Though you've made me disappointed at times, it can't erase the fact that we've been through thick and thin, gruelling tasks all seem manageable when you're around. Through the years you've always been behind me all the way. I thought our relationship would last for years to come, till this fateful day. I'm sorry i wasn't there to catch you when you fell, it was my fault. I was there and yet i wasn't fast enough. I hope you come around because you are important and I will definately miss you..... my calculator.
Yes yes, I'm lame. In case you didn't know, i dropped my calculator into the toilet bowl. *peers at Stella* I can see you laughing, don't pretend. I'm lazy, don't ask me to explain. So now I can't use it... suay. I'll go 'dissect' it later i hope it'll work. It's ok, as they say jiu de bu qu xin de bu lai. I realised that a science student can't do without a calculator, that's why I can't do any homework today yay~ aiya, it's a stupid excuse but i'll use it anyway. One more week to go through and another and another. At least I have something to look forward to =0).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home