Monday, January 13, 2003

I'm really really really really happy today. Can't see it right? I didn't know i was so good at containing my joy. =0) A certain someone made me very happy last night. lalalala~ Would this last? I don't know. I want it to, I hope it would. My day was fine, it was great... there was nothing really special I just woke up to a good start that's all. Oooh yes, we all got a cute little sock from stef to put our handphone in. Thankie Stef. Lectures were ok, I dinnoe what ms tan was saying, i dinnoe wad mrs wong was saying but thats normal.
I must say that consecutive physics and chemistry lectures are darn tiring, don't you think so? During physics prac, it took me so long to setup the experiment and i realised that the thing about prac that i hate most is the retort stand. The clamps just wouldn't clamp, they would keep sliding down, they shouldn't be called clamps. I was daydreaming while letting the ruler oscillate, counting 1.. 2.. 3.. 4.. then it stuck me, the question that i have never thought before.... *drumroll* "Why the *toot* are we constantly counting oscillations and plotting straight line graphs?" (Yes, ok, I know the question is not that great but i never gave second thoughts about it mah.) What's the point? Don't tell me physicist spend their lives looking at things performing SHM then plotting graphs. I suddenly felt stupid but it was just for a fleeting moment because i had to get back to my counting. Then it was chem prac. I was mentally drained, whatever mrs wong said i just nodded but i din understand a single word. I found that rather amusing though (Lisa can vouch for that), as if she was speaking a foreign language so i started laughing. madness. Why am i typing all these in the first place? madness. Doesn't matter, what matters is that i'm glad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home