Friday, January 24, 2003

At the free access lab now. 2 slacking periods. woopie~!! Music blasting in the back...noisy~~ oh oh nice song. "If you get there b4 i do, don't give up on me, I'll meet you when my chores are through, i don't know how long I'll be. But I'm not gonna let you down, darling wait and see but between now and then till i see you again i'll be loving you. Love, me."
Maths lecture was boring.. My eyes were tired half the time I had my eyes closed but i was listening... really. Anyway next was physics lecture, another sleep inducing subject but it was ok, cos Lisa and I were trying to figure out how Missy Elliot's "Work it" goes. It sounded quite stupid when we tried to sing it. Next, we went on to Eminem's "Lose yourself", couldn't get that right either. We ended up combining both of them, just wave your hands like they do in Eminem's MTV and say "Work it, work it." hahaha.
"baby you're all that I want, when you're lying here in my arms. I finding it hard to believe we're in heaven."
techno techno, wave your hands, nod your head.
Feeling.... hmm... hard to describe. Excited? Happy? A little afraid that it'll not turn out well. heh. Don't know how it'll go, good? bad? We'll see. Why issit that i always run out of things to say? Counting down... aiya, i think today cannot concentrate. =0) (argh, my eyes hurt)
Yesterday, i wasn't doing nothing for once. I was baking cornflakes cookies with Sj. It was fun!~ Good thing it didn't turn out burnt. A batch of them looked abit "black" but they tasted yummy. Charlene's gonna come over to bake today. Shall try cooking after 'A's ya? Ya lah ya lah, procrastinating again. Mama's gonna make pineapple tarts on Saturday. Woo... I declare this week: "Baking week"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home