Monday, December 30, 2002

Today i told myself i'd finish my homework but i slacked my day away arghhhhhhhhhh... I just finished one essay, one out of twelve, shoots. Please, can someone get me out of the vicious 'Slacking cycle'. Day in day out, for 17 full years of my life, i've been slacking, stoning, staring. Aiya, whats wrong with me. Lazy lazy lazy, procrastination. bleah... anyway, i was looking at my friend's essay for reference and i starting drifting away losing concentration, (no not that his essay was no good, in fact it was well written i wouldn't be able to write like that) I looked at my newsweek issue, opened but still inside the plastic wrapping, ( the only reason why i opened it was to get the paper with my address on it cos i needed rough paper =P) I flipped through it, and lo and behold, all the main points i read in the essay could be found in it. Coincidence? He couldn't have gotten it from the issue cause it's dated way after he wrote his essay. wow. Or maybe the one above has sent me aid hehe darn ain't i lucky but i'm too lazy to continue writing. (but i'm typing this -_-) 1 essay is the max i can tahan per day, that means i need 11 days. ah. ok ok. *deep breath* relax relax. aiya i dun care i give up. i quit.
(By the way, this is typed yesterday)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home