Sunday, December 08, 2002

Today i feel relieved. I had to make a decision between going for my sec cca gathering or going for carolling practice. I still was undecided last night. On one hand i really wanted to go for the gathering yet i feel that since carolling is i service, i can forgo the fun. No i'm not saying that carolling isn't fun, it is. But how often do i get to see my sec sch cca pals? I made the decision to go for carolling prac in the end cause i asked my fren whether she could handle it if i wasn't there. She said "huh.. but one person..:".That was when i made my decision. "Ask and you shall recieve" heh... I'm such a sucker. If anyone asks for my help or asks for anything from me, I'll try my best to do it cause i feel that since the person makes the effort to ask (wif sincerety tt is) I will do it. If not i'll feel bad...=P Maybe because if someone asks for my help, it makes me feel useful haha. It's nice to feel needed.
He was sad yesterday... I could'nt do much to comfort. How useless right? I so much want to give him a hug. Of course i couldn't. I wish he's feeling better. I dunno. I'll see how on Monday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home